Wednesday, April 4, 2012

here it goes...

So here goes nothing...
 First off I started this blog mainly to put all of my inspiration, diy projects and crafts. I hope to give others a little push of inspiration to do their own projects and crafts at home.

 Secondly I started this blog to motivate myself to be a better person. For a little while now I haven't been myself, I miss being a happy, carefree, lovable person. I think one reason for me feeling this way is because I don't feel good about my body. I don't believe I am huge or anything, but I dont feel healthy and comfortable in my skin. I really want to use this blog as my inspiration and motivation to reach my goals of feeling better about my body and being more confident in my own skin. I hope my this blog can help me and maybe even help out others out there who are feeling the same as me. I hope to gain friendship out there in the cyber world who can help motivate me and I would also like to help others too, sort of like accountability partners.

 My blog is still under some construction..Im always doing little things here and there when I get time but I hope you enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment